Saturday, March 31, 2012

M.D.N.A. Track Reviews: "I Don't Give A ..."

There's only one queen, and that's Madonna! Biiitch!

Next up on M.D.N.A. is "I Don't Give A...", a fast and frenzied funky track featuring Nicki Minaj. I'm really liking this one a lot. The lyrics are an angry rant at the ex, and the vocals are spoken at a quick pace, only this time Madge's rapping works well. The music track is equally fast paced and thumping and I just love the dramatic chants that come towards the end after Minaj's rap. I'm not sure if this one will ever make it as a single, but who knows, it just might work!




MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna



Check out the reviews of the first seven tracks on "M.D.N.A.":

Gimme All Your Luvin

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Turn Up the Radio

Some Girls

Superstar

Stay tuned for the rest...


No comments:

Post a Comment