Friday, January 2, 2015

John's Music World

With each new year comes new change, and I am making a big one here at John's World.   I've decided that ultimately this blog has been just too varied in its posts and perhaps I need to be a little more focused on what I write about here.  Over the past four or five years, I've been writing about all sorts of things here on John's World, like roller coasters and amusement parks, memoirs, travelling, items of interest, and most of all, music.

Well, I've decided that perhaps the same people who like to read my personal posts do not necessarily like to read my posts on music, and visa versa.  I've been thinking that maybe since I do post so many items on music, including Song of the Day, album and song reviews, and top ten lists, maybe I should begin a new blog dedicated to only music.  So that's what I did.

Beginning today, January 2nd, 2015, all music-related items written by me will be posted to the all-new John's Music World.  So if you're a fan of my music pieces, then click on the title to bring you over there and if you happen to have a Google account, please subscribe.  As for the WordPress mirror site to John's World, for now I'll be continuing the way I've been doing.  Remember, John's Music World is still a work in progress, so be patient as I begin to make it what I want it to be...

John's Music World











No comments:

Post a Comment