Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I Love the 90's Month

A lot has been said and written about the 1980's, which was a great decade in a lot of ways, but lately I've been listening to a lot of 90's music and looking back, that wasn't a bad decade either.  In fact, the 1990's was a pretty cool decade, too, even though it wasn't as game changing as the 80's.

As many of you know, dance/club music is my thing, and I've realized lately that the club music of today is not nearly as awesome as it was back then, and I've been thinking of doing a week or even a month of 90's Songs of the Day.  But then I thought better of it, deciding to do a whole month of separate blog posts dedicated to the decade, sprinkled in here and there among the rest.  Yes, July will be "I Love the 90's" month on John's World.


There's a lot more to the 90's than just music, though.  90's pop culture brought with it plenty of great moments in television, movies, music and more, and all month long we'll be reminiscing about things like Seinfeld, In Living Color, Nirvana, Titanic, Something About Mary, Austin Powers and more.  So stay tuned and be prepared to take a trip down memory lane with some great moments.  If there are any things from the decade you'd like to see or reminisce about, feel free to share them in the comments section.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy!


                                                                             leenwallpapers

Taco Bell Dog, "¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!"





Spira at PlanetShoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment