Monday, July 9, 2012

Music News Bytes...July 8th, 2012

I've really been out of it lately, writing-wise. I get these Google Alert emails on things so I can be up on the latest from the people and the things I like to stay on top of.  Any-who, ssince I hadn't been in writing-mode lately and there were things I wanted to share, I've been saving many of these emails in my inbox.  Well, I finally started to go through them all (there were a lot!) and decided to finally share some of these things with you...

I'm gonna call this one "Music News Bytes" and there will definitely be another very soon, so it's gonna be a Part 1.  We'll just have to see where this takes us...Anyway, on with the news...


                   


P!nk's got a new song...and an album release date!

Yes, new material from Ms. P!nk is definitely coming, and the singer said so herself the other day. Over the Independence Day holiday, she posted a short video clip on her website telling us that the new record, "The Truth About Love" will be out around September 18th-ish.  Her new song, "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" is out now.




will.i.am reveals collaborations on new album


Black Eyed Peas singer/songwriter/producer and all around hit-maker will.i.am is working on a new album, and in a recent interview he let on some of the people he'll be working with on the new material, including LMFAO, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo and Britney Spears.  He already released a single featuring Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger called T.H.E. a few months back.  Should be good!  Stay tuned...

Another new Gaga song...

Finally, here's a new song by Lady Gaga played recently at a concert in Melbourne. She says it "may or may not" be on her next album. The song, "Princess Die," is certainly depressing an to me, not very like-able. What do you think?

 

And speaking of Gaga, check out this Madonnaesque photo she posted on Twitter the other day:

Lady Gaga

Madge, are you watching?  Hmmmmm...




Unlimited Music, Everywhere. Try Rdio for Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment