Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Love the 90's Song of the Day - Set You Free - N-Trance

When I hold you baby
Feel your heartbeat close to me
Wanna stay in your arms forever
Only love can set you free



eil

Today's song is one many of you probably don't know, but it is one of my favorite dance songs of the 90's. N-Trance was a British dance group who made only a couple of albums around the  middle of the decade, one of which made any waves.  Their 1995 set Electronic Pleasure was great dance stuff all around, and this song, with its tender, slow beginning and fast-paced chorus, was its first single.  Other great songs on Electronic Pleasure include a great, great hipppy-hoppy update on the Bee Gees' Stayin Alive, the fast-paced Turn Up the Power, I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love...Again, and more.  It was truly a great record!


 

Set You Free - Electronic Pleasure 



No comments:

Post a Comment