Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Love the 90's Song of the Day - Jock Jams...Lets Get Ready To Rumble!


Ladies and gentlemen, 

                                Let's get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEE!

I am back!  About five minutes ago I received an email from Google/Blogger that John's World has been restored!  It was a week and a day ago that I received another, shocking and disappointing email telling me that this blog had been deleted for spam.  I really had no idea what I had done wrong and appealed their decision.  As it turns out, it was apparently a case of mistaken spamdentity, lol, and now John's World is back online.

Of course, after almost five years of blogging here and with a lot of my own heart and soul put into it, I was understandably upset.  In the time since they had deleted the blog, I started another John's World on WordPress, which you can check out here.  From here on in, I will be posting all of my posts to both blogs (except Song of the Day, which I will only keep up here), just in case.

So we return to our I Love the 90's Song of the Day with a very celebratory mash-up of fun and rousing tunes from 1995 called Jock Jams.  Enjoy and Happy Hump Day!

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment