Friday, August 31, 2012

Fun and Photos by LK

(I gotta tell ya, it is so great to have John's World back!  For awhile there, I thought that all of my posts for at least the past two years were lost for good...now I'd better get to backing them up just in case...)



Yesterday was the first day back at school.  They say time flies when you're having fun and boy I must've had a fun summer.  On Wednesday I spent the last few moments of freedom the way I began them, with my pal Laura Kim.


She and I hit Grana's in Jamesport for some delicious, brick oven pizza and then we had a fun-filled afternoon photo shoot, one like we always seem to do.  Most, if not all of the shots here are from LK's eye.  Pretty cool, I think...at least they were fun to do!


Anybody wanna buy a chicken coop?

Wouldn't you like to know what's behind the door?

One of my favorites


Kewl new shirt!

Too much shade!

Ahhhh!


Should I finish this in one huge bite or lotsa little ones?




I am NOT sucking in my gut, lol


So summer is over and school is back.  Well, Labor Day Weekend is still ahead and there are the last two trips to Cherry Grove to look forward to, but at this time next week I will be back into full school mode.  I cannot complain.  In fact, in a way I'm actually looking forward to it...I miss my students!




Deal of the Week! Sunflower Garden Bouquet + Free Premium Vase Only $34.99! (Reg. $49.99). Order Now at 1800flowers.com! (While Supplies Last) 


No comments:

Post a Comment