Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Love the 90's Song of the Day - Justify My Love - Madonna


Since today is hump day I wanted to post something with the theme of, well, you know...  I figured, what better 90's song for a hump day than Madonna's Justify My Love.  The song is from her 1990 Immaculate Collection album, and the controversy that surrounded this song and video brought it straight to number one.  Clearly an introduction to her distinct "sex" years, the song is not her greatest, though the thumping, and decidedly sexual, back beat playing behind Madge's suggestive, almost spoken pangs, works well on a late night dance floor.  Enjoy, and Happy Hump Day!

 

Justify My Love - Celebration (Deluxe Version)


To read more on Madonna in the 90's, check out Part I and Part II.

1 comment:

  1. That is a for sure thing ...lady gaga is nothing like Madonna ..She is the Queen

    ReplyDelete