Sunday, September 7, 2014

Song of the Day - All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor


First Taylor Swift, now Meghan Trainor!  I tested this one out a couple of weeks back for a posting, but because it reminded me something Swift might do, I passed.  Newcomer Trainor's got sort of a country twang to her voice and at first she might seem like a Taylor Swift wannabe, but that is where any comparison ends.  With lyrics like Yeah my mama she told me don't worry about your size, She says "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night," You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll, So if that's what you're into then go ahead and move along, she does it way more like Nikki Minaj or Lilly Allen than Swift.

After hearing All About That Bass several times on the radio and seeing Trainor jamming on it with Jimmy Fallon and gang, I'm actually starting to love it!  Check it out... 


No comments:

Post a Comment