Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Song of the Day - Not Fair - Lily Allen


I am psyched!  Tonight, for the first time ever, I am going to go and watch Lily Allen perform in NYC!  I don't ever remember her playing here before, but her latest album, Sheezus, has sent her to our shores, first as an opening act on Miley Cyrus' Bangerz Tour and now on her own doing smaller venues.  I've been a fan (as is my gal P!nk!) of this sassy Brit gal with such a clever edge, for a long, long time now and I can't wait to see her perform.

Here's a song I'm hoping she'll perform tonight.  Not Fair is one of my all time favorite Lily Allen tunes and is typical of her style: lighthearted music set to downright explicitness!  This one might be mistaken for a down home country song at first, but just take a listen to the lyrics.  They'll make you blush!  



Stay tuned for a review of the show soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment