Monday, June 9, 2014

Song of the Day - Uninvited - Alanis Morrissette

I don't normally use this blog as a part of any type of agenda towards anyone, but today I am making an exception...kind of.  Today's post is more of a statement than anything else.  Of course it's a private matter that I won't share here, but my motivation for this song is just the latest in what seems like years of WTF's toward other people.  No matter how many years I live I will never understand what motivates people to do what they do or why.  I'm kind of sick of it, actually.


So anyway, this tune does have a meaning to me and perhaps a few people who might see this, but it is Alanis. If you're not intimate with me enough to understand the reason behind the song, then you're here because you like her anyway.  And if you do, please click play.  It's a classic!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment