Friday, June 13, 2014

A Flashback Friday Double Shot - 50 Years of the Supremes


It's hard to believe it, but it's been 50 years since the Supremes first hit it big with their very first of many #1 tunes, Where Did Our Love Go.  Since that one first hit the #1 spot on June 17th, 1964, I figured I'd save that one for the actual anniversary, but since it is Flashback Friday I wanted to share two of my favorite Supremes tunes that hit the top spot in that same year.  Click play and enjoy...

Come See About Me

I've been cryin'
Boo hoo
Cause I'm lonely
For you
Smiles have all turned
To tears
But tears won't wash away
The fears



Back in My Arms Again

How can Mary tell me what to do
When she lost her love so true
And Flo, ,she don't know
Cause the boy she loves is a Romeo


No comments:

Post a Comment