Sunday, October 5, 2014

Song of the Day - Be Mine - Robyn


I received a surprise phone call yesterday from straight out of my past. It was from someone who I never thought I'd hear from again, and it turned out to be a really nice conversation and not as uncomfortable as I might've thought such a phone call would be.  Anyway, back in the day he and I shared a great fondness for Robyn.  In fact, that was the time in my life when I really was first discovering this very talented singer and songwriter, so needless to say I found myself listening to my Robyn playlist a couple of times yesterday.  

Here's one I discovered just recently.  It's another well-written tune, much in the same vein as her other breakup songs like With Every Heartbeat, Get Myself Together, and Time Machine.  She opened her Pier 97 show in August with it and it's one of my newest Robyn favorites.  Check out Be Mine...  

No comments:

Post a Comment