Friday, October 17, 2014

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - Stay (I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb

You say I only hear what I want to. 
You say I talk so all the time, so. 
And I thought what I felt was simple, 
and I thought that I don't belong, 
and now that I am leaving, 
now I know that I did something wrong 
'cause I missed you. 
Yeah, I missed you.



Here's a song I had totally forgotten about until I heard it yesterday.  It's hard to believe that this song came out twenty years ago, but sure enough this #1 tune off of the soundtrack to the film Reality Bites was released in April of 1994.  It's the kind of song that you can't help but sing along to, and surprisingly after this long I still remember all of the words.  Check out Lisa Loeb's Stay and then go out and have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment