Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Song of the Day - The Harder They Come - Rockers Revenge


Source: TechnoDisco


Well, they tell me of a pie up in the sky
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you're born and when you die
They never seem to hear even your cry

So as sure as the sun will shine
I'm gonna get my share now, what's mine
And then the harder they come, the harder they'll fall, one and all
Ooh, the harder they come, the harder they'll fall, one and all


Music is awesome! Every once in awhile I go through my entire iTunes library just to catch songs I forgot were even in my iPod (one of the downsides of having an iPod!). Anyway, I was in the "H's" today and came across this one, from back in the 80's. Not surprisingly I broke into dancing, singing along with most every word, even though I haven't listened to it in years.

The song has a reggae feel and I believe is a remake of a Jimmy Cliff song. It's got a positive message and just a great, great chorus! Enjoy!


The Harder They Come - The Best of Freestyle Megamix, Vol. 4 - Old School ClubHouse Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment