Friday, December 2, 2011

Writing Wednesday...A Little Belated

I’m a couple of days late, but better late than never right? Ah well, the birthday celebrations have kept me from my pc for a couple of days...Here are some of the articles I’ve been posting since last time:


Source: covershut

Gather

New Christmas Albums 2011

There are lots of new Christmas albums out this year, from Justin Bieber’s “Under the Mistletoe” to Michael Buble’s “Christmas,” and more.

New Music This Week

This week’s entries include live sets by Adele and Kylie Monogue, plus a new one from Hot Chelle Rae and more…

Lady Gaga planning new tour, album

Yes folks, Lady Gaga is in the planning stages of her “Born This Way Tour” and she’s already contemplating material for her next album, including maybe a song or two with Elton John.

Examiner

LI Eagle and Veranda at LI Eagle

This is a long awaited review of the LI Eagle, as I see it…

Christmas Events around Long Island this weekend

The Christmas season has definitely begun here on Long Island and there are plenty of things to do to ring it in.


Source: The African American Lectionary

HIV and AIDS: Some Facts

I wrote this one in April of 2010, but since yesterday was World AIDS Day I figured I’d share this one today. Many of us in the gay community and the population at large has known or knows someone living with this terrible virus, and this article tells the real deal.

Yahoo Voices

Effective yesterday, December 1st, the Yahoo Contributor Network has a new name, “Yahoo Voices.” I’m not sure what I think of it yet…it’s shorter and catchier than the last name, and so I hope it’ll be even better received than before. The one big difference, which I think is a good thing, is that all of the articles will now appear on one page.

What Are You Listening To? Fall 2011

This is my quarterly piece on what’s playing in my music folder currently. Check it out to see what I’m listening to these days…
Well, that’s all she, well, I, wrote, lol. As always, thanks for reading and have a great Friday and a great weekend! Here's Ri-Ri...


We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - Single


No comments:

Post a Comment