Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Song of the Day - Rockin Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee


Source: NIKADON

You see, I told you I was in the Christmas spirit! There are plenty of good Christmas songs from yesteryear, yesterday and even the present day, and though I'm not going to gouge the "Song of the Day" posts with Christmas songs every day from now until then, I will sprinkle in some of my favorites here and there right up until Santa comes down that chimney!

This one's one of my all time favorites and since I hope on getting my Christmas tree within the next couple of days, I figured I'd start off with this one. It's been around a lot, making appearances in movies, TV shows and such, and it's been covered by many an artist, but this one, by Brenda Lee, is the original and to me, the best version. Enjoy!


Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - 20th Century Masters - The Christmas Collection: The Best of Brenda Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment