Thursday, September 13, 2012

Song of the Day - Everybody Talks - Neon Trees


ripplemusic

I've been looking for some of the more recent music to hit the airwaves over the past couple of months to feature here and I'm realizing just why I was doing the I Love the 90's posts all summer long.  Is it me, or has this been an abysmal summer for music?  I mean, usually summer is a time for poppy, beachy anthems and nice, romantic love songs, but I have found nothing to get excited about in a long, long time...and if I hear Call Me Maybe one more time...

There has been a great song or two thrown in amongst the blah stuff, like yesterday's Lights, by Ellie Goulding and this one, from Utah-based Neon Trees.  I'm really digging their sound!  What do you think?

 
Neon Trees Everybody Talks from Celestine on Vimeo.


Everybody Talks - Picture Show



 

No comments:

Post a Comment