Friday, September 21, 2012

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - Sexual Healing

Ooh, when I get that feeling 
     I want sexual healing 
         Sexual healing 
              Makes me feel so fine 
                    Helps to relieve my mind



                                 Sexual                    Healing           is something that's good for me!

Oh yeah, do you remember this one?  It was the last big hit for smooth-voiced soul singer extraordinaire Marvin Gaye, two years before his tragic passing in 1984.  The song hit #3 on the Hot 100 in early 1983 and #1 on the Hot Black Singles chart, as well.  The song is classic R&B as only Marvin could do, and it still plays as well today as it did back then.



Sexual Healing - Midnight Love & the Sexual Healing Sessions


No comments:

Post a Comment