Sunday, May 26, 2013

Song of the Day - Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna



I woke up this morning to clear skies, and was immediately put into a good mood.  You see, the weather round these parts has been so miserable lately...cold and rainy, and for the first time ever my friends and I were contemplating not going to Fire Island today.  You see, the Sundays of both Memorial and Labor Days are a tradition not only for us, but for many others here on Long Island, and the prospect of not going because of the terrible weather was depressing.  It's still going to be on the cool side today, but the rain is supposed to keep away for the most part.

In the end, we are all going to go, despite the weather and that's why I'm excited.  I've been lookong forward to Cherry Grove all winter and now that it's finally here, I'm not going to let this shit weather dampen my spirits, or my good time!  So, please don't stop the music, cause I'm gonna dance my ass off...


RIHANNA - DON'T STOP THE MUSIC remix by magicguigui

No comments:

Post a Comment