Sunday, February 16, 2014

Song of the Day - If You Could Read My Mind - Stars on 54

Last night I went to the city with a few good friends and had the awesomest of times!  The reason for going in was to see a show, Soiree, which was really, really good, but the show ended up just being a small part of a really nice evening spent with some really special people.



In all, there were nine of us, Al, Gary, Kyle, Sal, Eric and Rick, Steve and Jim, and yours truly. We headed to this barbecue place in Grammercy Park for a nice dinner and then to Phoenix Bar for a few cocktails before the show, and then back to Phoenix for a couple afterwards.  The whole night made me realize once again how lucky I am to have the friends I do.

Soiree was very entertaining (and hot, if you like hot guys with smoking bodies doing acrobatics) and fun, and this song was the first number.  So here's to a great night with great friends and looking forward to many more in the future!

Stars On 54 - If You Could Read My Mind from ETV on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment