Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Song of the Day - Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah



vimeo

After watching Bruno Mars' big show on Sunday, I can't help but admire him more than I ever did before. That show was so good, retro yet contemporary, and it showcases just how musically talented the man is. Today on iTunes, the singer has two songs, as well as the top selling album, in the top ten, Locked Out of Heaven and this one.

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay? "
I say


Just the Way You Are is such a beautifully written and performed tune.  It was the first time I'd ever heard Mars' name, and he just hasn't gone away since.  So anyway, enjoy your day with a shot of pure love...

When I see your face (face face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
Yeah


 
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars OFFICIAL... by asronline


No comments:

Post a Comment