Monday, July 21, 2014

Song of the Day - Open Your Heart - Madonna

I see you on the street and you walk on by
You make me wanna hang my head down and cry


If you gave me half the chance you'd see
My desire burning inside of me
But you chose to look the other way


Last night I went to Madonnathon 2014 with my pal Rich at RockBar in NYC, and just like last time it was great to be in a bar packed with Madonna fans listening to her music all night long.  There's something about the shared adoration for Madonna that made the crowd seem extra friendly, of course with a few exceptions, lol.  Though the one in Splash a couple of years ago was better (bigger venue, better choice of music), this one was fun, too!  I particularly enjoyed revisiting this one and I knew from the moment I heard it last night that it would be my Song of the Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment