Friday, August 1, 2014

The Gay Real World P-Town: The Sequel

We're back!  Well, at least we're on our way back.  After a wonderful week in P-Town last summer, many of the same people from last year's jaunt are doing it again, in just 9 days, and this time we're bringing along a whole set of newbies.  The trip has been planned pretty much since we left last year and ever since it's been like a snowball rolling down a hill, getting bigger and bigger with time and the whole thing's got me a lil apprehensive in a different way than last time.


This is the true story
(true story)
of seven, um, nine or ten strangers 
picked together to live in a house

Yes, there are a few changes in our house, and we're still not even sure what the exact number is going to be. Two of our former housemates aren't coming this year, so there will be four, maybe five new people from last year, and that's partly the cause for my apprehension.  We also can't go up until a Sunday, which kind of stinks.  No, it's not that I'm not looking forward to it or that I won't have a good time...I'm pretty sure I will, but I the dynamic certainly won't be the same as last year, so it will definitely be different.  

Last year I was apprehensive because I didn't know my housemates too well, and I didn't know what to expect.  That turned out great, so hopefully it'll be the same this year.  Anyway, with each day I'm getting more and more excited, and I plan on blogging from there daily once again, so stay tuned...



    

No comments:

Post a Comment