Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Song of the Day - It's Not Right But It's Okay (Thunderpuss Remix) - Whitney Houston

I just finished watching last week's episode of Glee, which featured the songs of Whitney Houston. Though Glee can be really corny sometimes, every once in awhile certain episodes get me...like this one. I found myself listening to Whitney after the show had ended and decided to post this one today. In the episode, Blaine, played by Darren Criss, sings this one to his boyfriend Kurt (Chris Colfer)after discovering he'd been texting with another guy. Though not as good as the original, the performance was a good one and it moved me to select it as my choice for Song of the Day.


The Thunderpuss mix of "It's Not Right, But It's Okay" was a very popular dance song from 1999. With the prominent drums and synthesizers of the track, coupled with Whitney's vocals, filled dance floors whenever it came on and even in the weeks following her death this was the one song I heard a couple of times in clubs. Oh the memories! Enjoy and Happy Tuesday!

  

  It's Not Right But It's Okay (Thunderpuss Mix) - Whitney - The Greatest Hits


Image Source: elbo


No comments:

Post a Comment