Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Writing Wednesday

It's hard to believe it's Wednesday again already.  Aside from being involved with the Blogging Challenge, life has continued to keep me away from writing and so all I've got for this edition of Writing Wednesday are my final entries from the challenge. Here's the last of em:

W is for Writing Wednesday

Last week's edition of this weekly collection of pieces was also my "W" post.

X is for Xtra Calories

I came to a realization recently that hot chocolate added to my coffee was also adding to my waist...

Y is for Youth

An essay on age.

Z...The Bronx Zoo

The Bronx Zoo is one of the most well-known and wonderful zoos in the world...and I used to work there!

Oh, and I did add one personal post, about a trip to Central Park in New York City and my latest "Ziggy" moments.  Check that out right here.

Well, that was probably the shortest ever Writing Wednesday.  Hopefully by this time next week I'll have some good stuff for ya!



SIRIUS|XM Radio


No comments:

Post a Comment