Thursday, April 26, 2012

W is for Writing Wednesday

Okay, okay, so I'm killing two birds with one stone today, and two weeks and a day after the fact, no less.  When I first started this blog it was meant to be another way to promote my writing, an outlet for me to collectively assemble all of the various pieces I publish on several different sites all in one place.  Over the years the blog has morphed into something else, but Writing Wednesday has become a way for me to keep doing what this blog was originally meant to do and that is promote my stuff.

Since the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2012 has kept me so busy, I really haven't been up to much else.  Though I wish I had more time to write, I don't, and so the bulk of this Thursday edition of a typical Writing Wednesday contains mostly from the challenge.  Take a looksie:

A to Z Challenge

J is for Jaws...my all time scariest movie ever!




K is for KISS...no, not the kind with lips, but the rock band with all the makeup.

L is for Lightning Loops...the long-since retired looping thrill coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure.

M is for Moonshots...cool pics of the moon!



N is for New York...State, that is!

Onomatopoeia


P is for Cool Photos...some cool pictures from around the Internet


Q is for my 1st Quinciniera

R is for NY Rangers...hockey!



S is for Single...boy am I that!

T is for El Toro...a wild coaster at Six Flags!

U is for Umbrellas, Unibrows, Underwear and so many Unique things!

V is for Aunt Vi...

An Non-Challenge Post

Circus Wednesdays still a great time!

A couple of weeks ago I returned to Circus Wednesdays at the Lizard Lounge in Bohemia and found that it's still hopping.

Examiner

Click and Improve takes the hassle out of home repair

I've only done one piece for Examiner in the past two weeks, on a cool service that takes care of the hassle of finding companies to fix things in your home.


Yahoo Voices

I finally published a track by track review of Madonna's M.D.N.A.  Check it out right here.

Well that's it for this edition of Writing Wednesday, published on a Thursday, lol.  For my fellow writers out there, these weekly, or semi-weekly, recaps are a great way to keep readers up to date on stuff they might have wanted to read and missed, and they're also a great way to gain new readers.  So if you've got a blog...

As always, thanks to anyone and everyone who checks in on John's World from time to time.  It is really appreciated!  The Blogging Challenge is nearly finished and so hopefully we'll soon get back to our regular programming....hehe!




No comments:

Post a Comment