Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Song of the Day - I'm Gonna Get You - Bizarre Inc., feat Angie Brown

Yo DJ pump this party!




Why waste your time
You know you're gonna be mine 
You know your'e gonna be mine 
You know you're gonna be mine


Oh yeah, this is one of my all time favorite dance songs! This track is typical of the 90's sound with big beats and even bigger vocals. The hook on this one is simple and catchy and it'll have you dancing your ass off from start to finish. I remember it being on this great CD from 1994 that I couldn't get enough of, one of a series of dance mixes called "Dance Mix, USA." It's the third track on Volume 2, which is full of awesome 90's beats like Snow's "Informer," "Show Me Love" byy Robin S., "Finally" by Ce Ce Peniston, and many more. You can check out the CD at Amazon below. In the meantime, just press play and get ready to dance and sing!



 


Image Source: soul-sides


 

2 comments:

  1. fun post! found you on the a to z and will be back to read more! I am a follower now.

    feel free to check out my blog too if you have time-- I am writing a travel theme:
    http://wordcut.blogspot.com

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete