Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Song of the Day - Firework - Katy Perry

I was working on another post earlier last night and I came across Katy Perry's "Firework." All I had to do was get the title in my head and within a few minutes I had the "high, igh, igh's" and the "boom, boom, boom's" in my head. I pulled it up on YouTube and decided to share it today.




This song is so uplifting and wonderful, it makes me wanna sing along loud every time I hear it!  It's always a nice song to start the day and since this is Hump Day, it's even more appropriate to make ya feel good now that we'll be on the downswing towards the weekend by day's end.  So sit back for a moment, click play, and remember "you're a firework!"




Firework - Teenage Dream


Image Source: thephotoargus

No comments:

Post a Comment