Tuesday, April 3, 2012

M.D.N.A. Track Reviews: "Falling Free"

Track #12 on "M.D.N.A." is a subtle ballad that, to me, is musically reminiscent of "Dear Jessie" from the "Like a Prayer" CD, though paced much slower and not as fantastical. Appearing towards the end of the set, it's probably not meant to serve as a big single, and it's taken me many listens to come to like it, but like it I do. "Falling Free" has a melancholy feel to it, and it shows the vulnerable side of the singer following the end of her marriage. Nice song!

 



MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna




Check out the reviews of the first eleven tracks on "M.D.N.A.":

Gimme All Your Luvin

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Turn Up the Radio

Some Girls

Superstar

I Don't Give A...

I'm a Sinner

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Stay tuned for the rest...


No comments:

Post a Comment