Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2012



Happy April everyone! Today is the first day of the all new Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2012 and I am happy to give this one another go. The idea is to blog about a different topic for each letter of the alphabet for each day of the month of April. It's a way for bloggers to gain new viewers, which is always a good thing, and to keep things fresh and challenging.

Though I didn't participate last year in the official A to Z Challenge, I did post entries for the entire alphabet, and it took me a little longer to get through it. Since this year I'm officially "in" on the official A to Z Challenge, this time I plan to get it done by April's end.

Before I get started on this year's challenge, here's a look at some of the more memorable ones from last year's contest:

C is for Candy

E is for Express Yourself

K is for Karma

L is for Love

N is for the "N-word

O is for Out

Q is for Queens

S is for Smile

U is for Ugly...or not!

X is for Xenophobia

W is for Weather

Z is for Zucchini Bake

As you can see, the posts are on various topics and many of them got some pretty respectable page views. I'm hoping to do even better this year, though I'm going to 'wing' the topics as I go. Stay tuned and thanks, as always, for checking in with me!




www.zirh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment