Wednesday, April 4, 2012

M.D.N.A. Track Reviews: "Beautiful Killer"

You can call my name and I’ll be around 
Maybe I’ll let you shoot me down 
You can call my name and I’ll be around 
Maybe I’ll let you shoot me down 
Cause you’re a beautiful killer with a beautiful face 
A beautiful killer and you won’t leave a trace



Next up on "M.D.N.A." is a mid-tempo tune that's pleasant enough, with a strumming music track and yet another probable reference to Mr. Ritchie. You be the judge...


 


MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna



Check out the reviews of the first twelve tracks on "M.D.N.A.":

Gimme All Your Luvin

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Turn Up the Radio

Some Girls

Superstar

I Don't Give A...

I'm a Sinner

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Falling Free

Stay tuned for the rest...only three more to go!

Image Source: Feel Madonna




No comments:

Post a Comment