Wednesday, March 28, 2012

M.D.N.A. Track Reviews: "Turn Up the Radio"

Next up on "M.D.N.A." is, to me, the potential smash of the whole album! "Turn Up the Radio" is a bona fide pop/dance anthem, with a catchy chorus that sticks in your head long after a listen, though Ms. M's vocals here are a little Minnie Mouse-ish. And the music is equally anthemic. This one will do great both on radios and on dance floors...trust me on this one!



MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna



Check out the reviews of the first four tracks on "M.D.N.A.":

Gimme All Your Luvin

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Stay tuned for the rest...

]

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I did a random search for this song and found your site, and I agree! This song is my favorite one off her new album. I hope it's her next single, should have been the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angela...thanks for the comment and thanks for agreeing...Love it!

      Delete