Friday, March 23, 2012

Madonna coming to MSG in November



What's a Madonna concert tour without a stop at the "World's Most Famous Arena?" Earlier today, a show has been added to Madonna's 2012 world tour for November 12th at Madison Square Garden. For those of you who aren't familiar with MSG, it lies at 33rd Street and 7th Avenue smack dab in the middle of the city, and I've seen her perform there several times.

There's something special about MSG, home to the NY Rangers hockey team and the NY Knicks basketball squad. Virtually every major musical act has graced its stage at one time or another and the electricity in the air is something like none other.

Since I'm already seeing Madge twice when she makes a stop at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx in September, I'm not so sure I'll be heading too this one, but my birthday is in November, so...

Image Source: interactivefundamentals




Unlimited Music, Everywhere. Try Rdio for Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment