Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ugdorable!

Every once in awhile I like to visit a blog called Ugly Overload. The site is dedicated to those unfortunate creatures that make us cringe at the mere sight of them for one reason or another, whether it's a creepy crawly insect or a giant mutant ninja turtle. Every so often, the site publishes pictures of what they like to call "ugdorable" animals, ones that were not created for their looks, yet there's still something cute, um, ugdorable, about them. I've added Ugly Overload to my blogroll to the left, but you can visit them here, as well to take a look at some more of these ugdorable creatures!












LinkShare_468x60v2


2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! ADorable!! I don't know what the AD stand for as the UG stands for UGLY, but they are not ugly to me -- cute! ; )

    ReplyDelete