Saturday, March 31, 2012

A letter from P!nk...


Ah yes, spring is here and one of my absolute faves, Ms. P!nk herself, is back! Yesterday subscribers to her website P!nk'sPage received a letter from the singer, and it was sweet and exciting:

A Letter to My Fans

People of The World!!!

How the hell are you? I trust you are all well.....
I AM CRANKING ALONG!!!!

Things are going swimmingly, in the studio, as a mommy. My goodness gracious, how life has changed!!!!!!

Studio sessions used to go well into the night... I can vaguely remember having keys confiscated, passing out on Butch Walker's couch a couple of times using a packing blanket as a cover...... These days "bottle service" is more like "bottle warmer"..... but where I used to excel in my drinking capabilities, this time I'm excelling in productivity and vocals... and boobs. boobs boobs everywhere. That little girl can eat. TMI

I am soo soo soo excited for all of you to hear what we've been working on...
I think it's good. I really do- but who cares what I think, right? What matters most is how you feel about it.....

I'm putting my heart and soul into every song and there's a lot of that these days. This little girl has expanded me and what I am capable of feeling as a human. Let's hope it shows:)

Really looking forward to seeing all of you again, dusting off the old dancing shoes and learning some new tricks :)

Thanks again for all the "I Miss You's" and all the constant love. My heart is full. Thank you.

And I love that fan dork dance video. I'm gonna have to seriously step up my geek game- or put Willow to work....

all my lovin' xxx

P!nk


How cool is that? Check out "F**kin Perfect"



F**kin' Perfect - F**kin' Perfect (Perfect) - Single




Image Source: P!nk's Page


No comments:

Post a Comment