Sunday, March 4, 2012

Song of the Day - Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue



Today's Song of the Day is long overdue, as the year 2012 is a special one for Miss Kylie. You see, this year she's celebrating her 25th year in the music business, as well as the 10th anniversary of her (American) breakthrough album, "Fever." Though she had hit in the States earlier, most notably with her cover of Little Eva's "The Locomotion," she really exploded here with this album full of dance music gems.

"Fever" still gets a lot of airplay in my home and my car, and there isn't a song on it that I don't like. Some of my favorite "Fever" tunes include the smashes "Love at First Sight," "In Your Eyes," and of course this one, but other outstanding tracks include the title cut, "Fragile," "Come Into My World," and the bonus tracks "Butterfly" and "Boy." If you don't already own "Fever," I highly recommend it. In the meantime, enjoy one of her biggest hits ever...



Fever (Special Edition) - Kylie Minogue




Image Source: moviespad


No comments:

Post a Comment