Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Madonna on Twitter



Last night, Madonna took to Twitter to chat live with her fans. I happened to be on Facebook when the notice came on my wall that the chat had just begun. I quickly logged in and watched as the tweet questions came in by the hundreds. People asked all sorts of questions, as you can imagine, and the singer answered with honesty and of course her sarcastic, yet funny sense of humor.

What is your favorite type of flowers?

hydrangeas, silly!


would you ever go vegan ?

no, I love I need I want animal protein.

If you could control time with one feature, would you choose to pause or rewind?

pause to take a couple breaths, then go forward. never go back.


Is your love a revolver?

my sex is a killer.

How do you feel about bullying and what do you think about Gaga's work with the Born This Way Foundation?

I applaud @ladygaga support of the gay community and her commitment to stop bullying.


"Everybody" turns 30 this year. Any chance of hearing it on the next tour?

Not telling

What’s your favorite Britney Spears song?

baby one more time

I asked three questions, but none of them were answered...ah, well, I couldn't think of a really good one anyway, but I figured I'd give it a try. One of my Twitter friends, Robert V., who runs a blog called Ultimate Madonna, did get a response from the singer when he tweeter her an RSS feed of his posts. She thanked him for his support. How cool is that?

Check out the feed of Madge's Q&A from last night's Twitter chat right here.

More on last night's chat from Madonnarama.

Image Source: Twitter






Love and Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment