Thursday, March 1, 2012

M.D.N.A.-thon 2012 at Splash this Friday



I am so excited for this Friday night, as the folks at Madonna's World present the M.D.N.A.-thon 2012 at one of my favorite clubs, Splash NYC. Anyone who knows me knows that Madonna is my favorite music artist of all time and I've always dreamed of this kind of night. Miss M. has had so many great songs over the years, I'm sure that there would be no great difficulty in filling an entire evening of stuff. It is going to be the bomb, for sure!

From what I've seen of the guest list, there are over 300 people attending the event, and I think it'll be a blast to mix, mingle and dance to stuff like "Everybody," "Vogue," "Like a Prayer," and more. At least that's what I'm hoping for!

So if you're a big fan of Madonna's and you live in the NYC area, be sure to check out the M.D.N.A.-thon 2012 at Splash NYC, 50 W. 17th St., between 5th and 6th Avenues. The party begins at 10.

L.U.V. Madonna!



Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj, M.I.A.) - Single - Madonna



Image Source: Madonna Design


1 comment:

  1. we cant wait to celebrate either! All madonna, all night long, what could be better?
    xo
    jeannie

    ReplyDelete