Sunday, March 4, 2012

P!nk Tweets "NEW RECORD TIME"


Yesterday I heard the best news! Pop culture blog PopCrush reports that none other than P!nk has begun to work on her next album, and I couldn't be more excited! It's hard to believe that it's been four years since she released her magnificent "Funhouse" album, which to me solidified her ranking as one of the best in trade. Soon after the hoopla around that album faded, she released her "Greatest Hits...So Far" record, complete with the new smashes "Raise Your Glass" and "F**kin' Perfect." Considering that she'd given birth to Willow Sage Hart last June, I wasn't expecting a new one just yet.

The singer/songwriter announced the commencement of her 6th studio album via Twitter (which I missed!) on Thursday:

Okay the hair is the palest pink…. You know what that means!!!!!!!!!! NEW RECORD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

One can only guess what the new material will be like, but since the songwriting genius always seems to write about what's going on in her life, you can bet there'll be at least some new material about motherhood. Regardless, this news is the best music news I've heard since the announcement of M.D.N.A., and I'm sure no matter what it's gonna be awesome! Stay tuned...

Here's a classic from P!nk's "Funhouse." Enjoy!



Funhouse - P!nk



Source: Popcrush

Image Source: FanPop


No comments:

Post a Comment