Monday, April 9, 2012

Song of the Day - Baby Got Back - Sir Mix A Lot






After Easter dinner yesterday, my whole family retired tot he living room to watch a little television. The channel VH1 Classic was running a program on the top one hit wonders of the 1990's and we were having fun reminiscing about songs and artists we had forgotten about: Vanilla Ice, Duncan Shiek, "I'm Too Sexy," Los del Rio and "La Macarena," Hansen and more. As the countdown was winding down to the top spot, I just knew it was gonna be this one. Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back" was a hugely popular song during that time and it's still loved by lots of people today, including me... 


So Cosmo says you're fat, well I ain't down with that.




..  

  Baby Got Back - Mack Daddy


Image Source: tuttogratis

No comments:

Post a Comment