Thursday, April 5, 2012

M.D.N.A. Track Reviews: "I F**ked Up"

Since this one's got a bad word in it and I don't want to get in any sort of hot water with Google or have to place the 18 and over warning on this blog, I've decided only to provide a link to the song on YouTube. So if you're a big enough Madonna fan and you'd like to hear the song, click here.  But please read on first...

"I F**ked Up" is an apologetic ballad that probably could have been left off "M.D.N.A."  and no one would've missed it.  My pal Dita absolutely hates the song and though I first took a liking to it, I'm finding myself skipping this one often the past few days.  I mean, the song is alright...just alright, and I'm sure that some will find value in it, but not me!



  MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna



Check out the reviews of the first thirteen tracks on "M.D.N.A.":

Gimme All Your Luvin

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Turn Up the Radio

Some Girls

Superstar

I Don't Give A...

I'm a Sinner

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Falling Free

Beautiful Killer

We're almost done!  Stay tuned...

Image Source: Tastes Like Caramel


No comments:

Post a Comment