Monday, April 9, 2012

M.D.N.A. Track Reviews: "Best Friend"


Well, we're finally here: the last of the tracks on "M.D.N.A."  There is another one, the remix version of "Gimme All Your Luvin'" with LMFAO, but I think it's a remix that didn't need to be made...I guess it's just cause I'm so over them.  Overkill!  


I've just finished up a polished version of the whole track by track review for Yahoo, and I hope it comes out soon.  I guess that's why it's taken me so long to get to this final post, but I've been listening to the album a lot and reassessing the ones I really like and the ones I don't.  I'll just say I am loving "I'm Addicted," "Turn Up the Radio," and "I Don't Give A...," with Nicki Minaj.  All great dance songs! 


“Best Friend” is by far the most dramatic track on “M.D.N.A.” It’s another song about Ms. M’s failed marriage to Mr. Ritchie, this time told from a dismissive point of view. It’s a decent song, and good enough to be an add-on for the bonus set.

   

  MDNA (Deluxe Version) - Madonna



Check out my take on the rest of "M.D.N.A.":


Gimme All Your Luvin


Girl Gone Wild


Gang Bang


I'm Addicted


Turn Up the Radio


Some Girls


Superstar


I Don't Give A...


I'm a Sinner


Love Spent


Masterpiece


Falling Free


Beautiful Killer


I F**ked Up


B-Day Song


I hope you've enjoyed this little track by track review.  It's been fun doing it, for sure!  I'd love to hear any comments you may have on any of the songs or the album itself.  


And don't forget, the best way to keep up with my seemingly endless pursuit of I dunno what, lol, subscribe to John's World via email by entering your address in the box to the right.  Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment