Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Song of the Day - Give It to Me - Timbaland, feat. Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake

I'm the type of girl to look you dead in the eye-eye
I'm real as it come if you don't know why I'm fly
Seen you tryna switch it up but girl you ain't that dope
I'm a Wonder Woman, let me go get my rope
I'm a supermodel and mami, si mami
Amnesty International got Bangkok to Montauk on lock
love my ass and my abs in the video called "Promiscuous"
My style is ri-dic-dic-diculous, 'diculous, 'diculous


When Timbo is in the party, everybody put up they hands
I get a half a mil' for my beats, you get a couple gra-an-and
Never gonna see the day that I ain't got the upper hand
I'm respected from Californ-I-A, way down to Japan
I'm a real producer and you just a piano man
Your songs don't top the charts, I heard 'em, I'm not a fa-an-an
Niggas talkin' greasy, I'm the one that gave them they chance
Somebody need to tell them that they can't do it like I can

I had trouble picking a song for today and came across this one.  I hadn't heard it in awhile...that's the shame about today's way of listening to music.  Songs get lost in playlists.  Anyway, Timbaland's style was so hot a few years ago and it's still so danceable, especially with Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake on vocals.

No comments:

Post a Comment