Friday, December 13, 2013

Beyoncé's Drops a New Surprise Album on iTunes

I have to give credit where credit is due.  Late last night, my friend Evan asked me if I was going to do a post on Beyoncé's 'new secret album.'  At first I just shrugged it off, but first thing this morning I did a search using that exact search term and viola!  Beyoncé has indeed dropped a new self-titled album yesterday exclusively on iTunes.


The new album, which is being downloaded as we speak, contains a whopping 32 tracks, including 17 videos in what's being dubbed a "visual album.'  Guest vocalists on the tracks include Jay Z (Drunk In Love), Drake (Mine), Frank Ocean (Superpower), and Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche (Flawless).  Kelly Rowland and Michele Williams, Pharrell Williams and Justin Timberlake also make appearances.  Check out the full story on E!, and click the iTunes link on the left side of this blog to buy it.  Oh, and stay tuned for a track by track review...

No comments:

Post a Comment