Friday, January 10, 2014

Chile - A Few Photos

A week ago this moment I was sitting in a sauna known as the Rio de Janeiro International Airport.  It was the culmination of a 12-day, adventurous and life-changing trip to Chile.  I never in a million years would have ever thought I'd go to Chile, and I am glad I did.

I'm not sure exactly where to start with this story because there's so much to tell.  Since I earn dinero on Yahoo, I'm probably going to start there, but I'll supplement that with posts on here as I go.  In the meantime, here's a few photos from a couple of places I visited while in Chile.  It should whet your appetite for learning more about a relatively unknown travel destination and a trip of my lifetime...

Santiago







El Region de Los Lagos

Lago PanguipulliJorge




Jorge and Rodrigo

Wha?

llamas

La Montana Magica




No comments:

Post a Comment