Thursday, January 30, 2014

Madonna Joins Miley for a Sweet Mash-Up

Did anyone catch the Miley Cyrus Unplugged on MTV last night?  Well, it's on my DVT, and although it is something I'll definitely watch I just had to catch Ms. M's appearance on the show.  While I was a little critical of her appearance on the Grammy's the other night, I did enjoy this one.

eonline

Madge joined Miley for a mash-up of their songs, We Can't Stop and Don't Tell Me.  Miley began with the opening lines to Madonna's song and by the third line Madge added her vocals into the mix from a seat in the audience before joining Miley on stage.  The duo, both decked out in cowboy regalia, put on a playful performance that was simply enjoyable from start to finish.

Check out the whole performance and more on MTV.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment