Monday, May 16, 2011

Song of the Day - Work It - Missy Elliot


A conversation during the ride to work yesterday lead me to today's choice for "Song of the Day." A disc jockey on the radio mentioned the word "cooch" and I remarked how I didn't think that was appropriate on the radio. Kim, my car pool buddy laughed and told me that that was the word she used with her 3 year old daughter. After a couple of laughs and a few off color remarks, I mentioned good old Missy telling her guy to call before he came over because she needed to shave her "cho cha"...and voila, today's "Song of the Day."

In all seriousness, I love Missy Elliot! She's a master of what she does and her videos are always wildly entertaining and often hilarious, especially this one. So whether or not you're into hip hop, check out Missy Elliot's "Work It." You'll definitely be entertained!


Work It - Under Construction



No comments:

Post a Comment