Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Song of the Day - Let Your Feelings Go - Ben Westbeech

Here's another song I never would've known but for the recommendation of my friend Jeremy. I was just complaining last night that they never play Madonna's new stuff on the radio, and I am reminded with this song that there are so many great songs out there that no one ever gets to hear, like this one. The powers that be in the music industry pick and choose the things we're going to hear a gazillion times a day on the radio and that's just not fair.

I don't know much about this singer, Ben Westbeech, but I know I really like this song. It kind of reminds me of Jamoriquai, with a silky smooth beat and equally hypnotic beats. Good stuff!

 

Let Your Feelings Go - There’s More to Life Than This



No comments:

Post a Comment