Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Vote in Billboard's Mid-Year Music Awards

I was just starting to work on my annual "Top Ten Songs of 2012...So Far!" piece when I got an email from Billboard announcing their mid-year music awards.  I remember when they did it last year it inspired me to do my thing, which by the way, got me a lot of page views.

Billboard


Billboard is one of the foremost leaders in music reporting and this poll is a fun one to participate in.  You can vote for nominees in several categories by choosing one of their picks or writing in your own choice.  Vote for MVP of the year so far; best song; best album; best newcomer; most shocking moment, and more.  To vote in Billboard's Mid-Year Music Awards Poll, click here and stay tuned for the winners...







SIRIUS|XM Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment